April 28-29, 2017 at First Christian Church, Concord, CA. You can download the registration packet now with the link below. Online registration will be available on March 15, 2017.
or download the Registration Packet
We have need for volunteers to help with the fire recovery efforts in Middletown, California.
- Supporting the birth of 40 new congregations by 2020 that share God’s ancient love in Brand-new ways.
- Facilitating existing congregations' radical openness to God's guidance and their communities~ needs (transformation).
- Living into our God-given reconciling, open and inclusive identity which challenges the sins of racism, exclusion and oppression.
To educate and empower every congregation to become a healthy, vital and living witness to the love, justice and grace of God through Jesus Christ (Acts 2:43-47):
- Claiming a belief in God’s abundance through practicing intentional giving
- Cultivating Disciples of Christ to be dynamic "evangels," sharing the good news of God’s transforming love
- Developing authentic Disciples leadership for the 21st century church while engaging an ecumenical and inter-faith context
- Calling on local congregations to become "Missional Churches" where servant-hood is integral to all ministry
Creating soul-stirring, life-changing, prayer-full worship and spiritual development.
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the United States and Canada
Community of the Great Commission
United Church of Christ
Northern California Conference of the United Church of Christ
Regions of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Our Report to the General Board (DOC)Each year, Regions provide a report on their work to be included in the docket for the General Board of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) ahead of the General Board meeting. This year the General Board will meet in February.
Our report is being shared to give a glimpse into the work we are doing on behalf of congregations, ministers, and ministries our region.
Please contact any of the Regional staff if we can answer any questions you have for us. We are eager to talk with you.CCNC-N’ Report to the General Board (DOC)
|04/08/2017||Regional NAPAD Meeting|
|04/09/2017||Mission Trip 2017|
|04/14/2017||OFFICE CLOSED — Good Friday|
|04/19/2017||Recognition and Standing Committee Meeting|
|04/22/2017||New Church Committee meeting|
Let us pray for their vitality, spiritual and numerical growth, their commitment to serving their neighborhood and their openness to the Spirit of God calling them into ministry in the 21st century. Please consider incorporating this congregation into your congregational prayers this week during worship or in your newsletter, so we can grow together in prayer.
Re-subscribe or change your subscription Change Subscription Status
Catch up on all our activities with our Archived Regional Voices Issues
Share your news! Email your press releases to email@example.com.