at Niles Discovery Church in Fremont
October 21, 2017 from 10 till 2.
Learn more …
Friday/Saturday, October 13-14, 2017
Raynor Park Christian Church
Click here to download the registration form
Mayfair Christian Church, Stockton
- Supporting the birth of 40 new congregations by 2020 that share God’s ancient love in Brand-new ways.
- Facilitating existing congregations’ radical openness to god’s guidance and their communities’ needs (transformation).
- Living into our God-given reconciling, open and inclusive identity which challenges the sins of racism, exclusion and oppression.
- Claiming a belief in a god of Abundance through practicing intentional giving
- Cultivating Disciples of Christ to be dynamic “evangels,” sharing the good news of God’s transforming love
- Developing authentic Disciples leadership for the 21st century church while engaging an ecumenical and inter-faith context
- Calling on local congregations to become “Missional Churches” where servanthood is integral to all ministry
- Creating soul-stirring, life-changing, prayer-full worship and spiritual development.
|09/22/2017||Women's Fall Retreat|
|09/27/2017||Recognition and Standing Committee Meeting|
|10/07/2017||Executive Committee Meeting|
|10/13/2017||2017 Disciple Men Retreat|
|10/21/2017||Disability & Diversity Awareness Conference|
|11/04/2017||Anti-Racism Training - Part 1|
Change your subscription Change Subscription Status
Archived Regional Voices Issues
Email your press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us pray for their vitality, spiritual and numerical growth, their commitment to serving their neighborhood and their openness to the Spirit of God calling them into ministry in the 21st century. Please consider incorporating this congregation into your congregational prayers this week during worship or in your newsletter, so we can grow together in prayer.
Regional resources can be found here.